Presented by: Sally Learey
Teacher PD Event Information: 6 Teacher PD Hours
Effective leadership communication strategies are critical to developing effective, motivated, cohesive teams.
This workshop explores the tools and techniques involved in masterful leadership communication.
- Understand your own communication style and how to best adapt to others’ styles.
- Learn how to communicate with crystal clear clarity and avoid misunderstandings.
- Learn the tools of communicating effectively with a group.
- Identify barriers to effective communication and how to overcome them.
- Uncover the importance of non-verbal communication and body language.
- Discover the essence of being a great listener and building active listening skills.
- Gain insight into asking open questions.
- Use strategic dialogue to create trusting an supportive relationships with, and amongst yourteam members.
|24th November, 2017|
|9.30am - 3.30pm (Reg. from 8.30am)|
Karstens Conference Centre
|Target Audience - Current and Future School Leaders at Primary or Secondary level.|
|$306.90 GST Incl.|
About the Presenter
Sally Learey is a renowned keynote speaker, author and coach/ mentor and experienced teacher. As well as teaching she holds qualifications in training, positive psychology, coaching and counselling. Sally has worked in both training and primary and secondary teaching sectors, across a variety of educational settings. Sally is also an author of 7 books with her latest being “Overcoming Problems: Effective Steps & Strategies to Create Your Blockbuster Life.” She is passionate about supporting the wellbeing of teachers and leaders in education as well as growing their hearts and minds so they can educate and lead with excellence. Sally empowers individuals to become dynamic problem solvers and effective workplace communicators through strategic implementation of tools and techniques. Sally is an exceptional presenter with the ability to connect with educators, to challenge them and provide many practical strategies that work! Great knowledge, practical, dynamic and very entertaining!