High quality professional development for teachers across Australia
Critical Agendas has curated an engaging form of PD for teachers through high quality presenters across a variety of topics.
- 20+ years of experience working with educators across Australia.
- 1st Class event spaces and catering, creating an environment that stimulates and engages attendees.
- An extensive range of high quality workshops and conferences.
- Exceeding training outcomes for our clients.
- Quality guarantee of service to all those who attend a Critical Agendas event.
- Our wide network allows us to source specific areas of PD should your school require this. We can provide training in school or at any of our venues across Australia.
About Critical Agendas
Critical Agendas has developed a working relationship with many leaders in the field of education and human relations from our extensive experience of running successful workshops and conferences.
We are able to help your educational institution develop Professional Development Programs to meet the needs of teacher in-servicing.
Our programs are a great form of teacher professional development, teaching participants practical ideas and strategies on subject-specific material. Presenters share tips, advice, and ‘hacks’ that are easily applied in the classroom immediately.
Our national conferences are an excellent opportunity for like-minded educators to focus on discipline-specific trends and practices.
- Critical Agendas events are planned with a high attention to detail, leading to our tremendous reputation in the PD industry.
- 20+ years of experience have taught us what keeps educators satisfied with our programs to ensure that they keep coming back.
- We believe teachers should get their professional development hours in a stimulating and engaging way, on their own terms. Offering engaging courses on a variety of topics helps us cater to the interests of each individual educator.
- We cover many unique subjects that apply to various areas of instruction.
Meet more of our speakers
Hear from teachers who have attended a Critical Agendas Event
Just a big Thank you for giving us the opportunity to attend the Critical Agenda Workshop yesterday. David presented a great program, lots of handy strategies and he was very engaging and supportive. Highly recommended. I was very happy we did not have to do any Role play’s
It was also fantastic to catch up with Zlatica, Dani, Kate and Marg, lots of laughs
A big THANK YOU once again
Tania The Geelong College
The best P.D. I have attended in living memory!” I loved every minute of this engaging, interesting and informative PD. And I have been teaching for 40+ years!
Loved the passion of the Presenters
Inspirational Speakers – the knowledge gained will be so beneficial in my classrooms
Passionate & Authentic Speakers – Meaningful Strategies
“It is the first P.L. in a long long time that I haven’t been checking in with my watch.”
Keep up the fantastic PD opportunities! Very professional and well-researched workshops and conferences.
Loved the honesty in the sharing of information and strategies
I love the fantastic variety of workshops and conferences on offer. Always look forward to Critical Agendas PD’s.