Save The Date
Achieving Quality in Drama
They’re enjoying Drama but are they really reaching the heights?
- How to instilling quality from the beginning
- How to move them out of their comfort zone
- How to create a portfolio of skills
- How to develop mastery of all the Dramatic Elements
- Using the Australian Curriculum to inspire diversity and empathy
- Teaching production skills off stage and on stage
- Building towards Senior Drama – monologues, Brecht etc.
All new course from Ron Thomas author of ‘Engaging Students in Drama’ (Phoenix Education). Strategies to challenge and extend, quality by stealth, design and motivation.
You will take away a manual that covers in depth the entire debate preparation process made easy.