Save The Date
No applications for this program will be accepted after all vacancies have been filled. Unsuccessful applicants will have their monies refunded in full. Cancellation prior to two weeks before the program date (cut-off date) will incur a 15% service charge per applicant. This program will be payable in full for cancellations made on or after the cut-off date or for failure to attend the program. All cancellations must be in writing and emailed to us. In the event of insufficient applications this program will not proceed and registration monies be fully refunded. In the event of this program being cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances registration monies only will be refunded as Critical Agendas will not accept liability for the payment of any other associated costs. Critical Agendas reserves the right to vary the advertised programs prior to commencement.
Achieving Quality in Drama
They’re enjoying Drama but are they really reaching the heights?
- How to instilling quality from the beginning
- How to move them out of their comfort zone
- How to create a portfolio of skills
- How to develop mastery of all the Dramatic Elements
- Using the Australian Curriculum to inspire diversity and empathy
- Teaching production skills off stage and on stage
- Building towards Senior Drama – monologues, Brecht etc.
This is the last time Ron will present this program in 2021