Save The Date
Behaviour Regulation Toolkit – Connection before Correction in the Classroom
Learn how to establish a great rapport with your students, discover your personal power which allows you to teach with confidence (without the ‘teacher’s mask’) and create classes that sustain you rather than drain you. I will show you hands on pedagogical techniques that empower students to grow, take ownership of their learning and support each other through collaboration. Learn how to sustainably teach with passion, power and purpose.
- Explore evidence based techniques to establish a strong rapport with your students
- Investigate your strengths as a teacher to teach more sustainably, from mindfulness and self care to mentoring.
- Learn ‘Positive Discipline’ strategies that promote self correction and re-engagement instead of shame and isolation.
- Learn passive and active monitoring strategies that give you feedback from a wellbeing based and academic growth perspective.
- Find ways to engage and empower your students with learning so that you can truly become the ‘guide on the side’ who leads from behind.