Beyond Student Voice : Peers as Partners
Enabling peer educators to restructure your school.
A workshop for Teachers and Students Leaders
When students begin educating other students magic happens.
This workshop goes beyond listening to students’ views, opinions, hopes and dreams to enabling them to become active educators in your school.
This workshops helps teachers and students
- Communicate better
- Identify issues that they both can address in different ways
- Build teaching capacities
- Pin-point opportunities for student educators
- Redesign instruction
- Learn leadership.
This highly engaging workshop details inspiring peer lead projects from Australia and abroad.
- Safe School Super-Heroes who defuse violent playgrounds, transform culture and neutralise bullies without being noticed
- Autism Enablers who teach autistic students that they have a valid voice and friends who care.
- PERC: Peer Enabled Restructured Classrooms where students from the year before teach the next year’s students … brilliant for Mathematics, Science and Humanities.
- Impact Days: Where student leaders take a major leadership and mentoring role in designing a day where dysfunctional Year levels tackle the hard issues that hamper their school involvement.
- Two Way Mentoring programs where students mentor teachers in the latest in social media trends and teacher’s mentor students in life skills and life transitions.