Save The Date
Brilliant Strategies and Ideas to Engage and Develop Junior English Yrs 5 – 10
The crème-de-la crème of English lessons.
All these strategies have been trialled in all types of classes – from the best to the worst. All are matched to the appropriate Curriculum standards
- Great ways to make the basics memorable.
- Sure-fire writing tasks that will have students producing their best-ever pieces.
- Multi-level lessons that engage all learners.
- Strategies to make poetry teaching a breeze.
- Extension activities that really stretch.
- Visual approaches that make learning stick
- Oral work that makes learning fun and challenging
- Using Drama to enhance learning and increase motivation
- Engaging with the real world to ensure quality
- ICT based lessons that are really worthwhile
Ron has been teaching Junior English for over 30 years from remedial to Gifted and Talented – and still does. He has delivered Professional Development for English teachers for a decade in all states of Australia and at VATE, Pearson and Critical Agendas Conferences. He is a published poet, Feature Writer, Travel Writer and author of a Drama Textbook. His Drama background makes for scintillating English classes and workshops. A Gold Level Toastmaster, he brings Public Speaking skills to English teaching. Ron’s seminars are highly interactive and you’ll walk away with a swag of immediately useful resources for your classes.