Collaborating in Open Learning Spaces to provide 21st Century Learning
‘…A Professional Learning Community is a collaboration of teachers, administrators, parents, and students, who work together to seek out best practices, test them in the classroom, continuously improve processes, and focus on results.’ Dufour.
This workshop will identify practices and protocols that leaders and teachers can use to guide teacher and student collaboration. Participants will –
- Explore evidence based practices that build collaborative practice
- Investigate strategies that enable teacher teams to improve student learning outcomes
- Devise effective teacher teaming differentiation strategies
- Identify the different ways teachers can collaborate effectively in learning spaces
- Learn how to identify and develop team working and meeting protocols to strengthen collaboration