Dramatic improvement! Engaging to extend in Drama
They’re enjoying Drama but are they really growing?
- Instilling quality from the beginning
- Moving them out of their comfort zone
- Creating a portfolio of skills
- Competence across all the Dramatic Elements
- Using the Australian Curriculum to inspire diversity and empathy
- Teaching production skills off stage and on stage
- Building towards Senior Drama – monologues, Brecht etc
All new course from Ron Thomas author of ‘Engaging Students in Drama’(Phoenix Education). Strategies to challenge and extend, quality by stealth, design and motivation.