Save The Date
Brilliant Strategies for Early Career Teachers
Targeted at educators in the first few years of teaching or those who are returning to the classroom after a long break, this webinar is a single day event for addressing all the challenges of starting out. It explores practical strategies for addressing off-task behaviour, honing your instructional practice, dealing with the workload demands and seeking out effective support from your colleagues.
By the end of the day, you will have:
- Investigated a wide array of classroom management techniques, with particular attention paid to dealing with interruptions, pivoting around arguments and defusing conflict.
- Identified teacher habits and class routines for efficiently managing the daily demands of a busy classroom.
- Reviewed small changes of practice that can substantially improve your instruction and how you question and respond to your students.
- Learn fast and effective feedback techniques for improving your students work while also reducing your correction load.
- Explored how to seek out school-level support and the nuances of finding and getting the most out of potential mentors.
You can purchase a copy of Glens latest book “Classroom Dynamics” by clicking on this link: