Save The Date
No applications for this program will be accepted after all vacancies have been filled. Unsuccessful applicants will have their monies refunded in full. Cancellation prior to two weeks before the program date (cut-off date) will incur a 15% service charge per applicant. This program will be payable in full for cancellations made on or after the cut-off date or for failure to attend the program. All cancellations must be in writing and emailed to us. In the event of insufficient applications this program will not proceed and registration monies be fully refunded. In the event of this program being cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances registration monies only will be refunded as Critical Agendas will not accept liability for the payment of any other associated costs. Critical Agendas reserves the right to vary the advertised programs prior to commencement.
Brilliant Strategies for Early Career Teachers
Targeted at educators in the first few years of teaching or those who are returning to the classroom after a long break, this webinar is a single day event for addressing all the challenges of starting out. It explores practical strategies for addressing off-task behaviour, honing your instructional practice, dealing with the workload demands and seeking out effective support from your colleagues.
By the end of the day, you will have:
- Investigated a wide array of classroom management techniques, with particular attention paid to dealing with interruptions, pivoting around arguments and defusing conflict.
- Identified teacher habits and class routines for efficiently managing the daily demands of a busy classroom.
- Reviewed small changes of practice that can substantially improve your instruction and how you question and respond to your students.
- Learn fast and effective feedback techniques for improving your students work while also reducing your correction load.
- Explored how to seek out school-level support and the nuances of finding and getting the most out of potential mentors.
You can purchase a copy of Glens latest book “Classroom Dynamics” by clicking on this link: