Fast & Effective Assessment – How to improve Feedback AND Reduce Correction
- Please contact us on 1800 638 012 to arrange your copy of Glen’s book prior to the event
Providing helpful feedback and creating meaningful assessment tasks
while keeping up with correction and managing a successful work/life
balance is one of the biggest challenges of teaching.
Fast and Effective Assessment investigates practical strategies for
balancing these demands, offering teachers fast, formative strategies for
providing feedback and assessing student performance in the time-poor
environment of the everyday classroom.
By the end of the workshop participants would have explored the
• Strategies for accelerating the speed at which you mark work
• Methods for reducing the volume and extent of your correction.
• Techniques for encouraging students take a more active role in the
feedback process and to more readily act on your assessment advice so
that your time spent marking has maximum impact.
• Strategies for giving and receiving feedback so that student mistakes can
be addressed quickly in class rather than through laborious