Save The Date
How to conduct Difficult Conversations
Most people avoid difficult conversations because they are confronting, difficult, awkward, and the emotional stakes are often high. Leaders at all levels need to learn and understand how not to avoid difficult conversations.
Successfully conducting difficult conversations in the work place can make the difference between success and failure – both for the leader and the school.
This workshop will focus on –
- Exploring high conflict people and organisations
- Defining conflict and how people respond
- Taking a L.E.A.P to problem solve
- Applying the 4 x step conversation
- Managing performance issues through a 10 step approach.