Save The Date
No applications for this program will be accepted after all vacancies have been filled. Unsuccessful applicants will have their monies refunded in full. Cancellation prior to two weeks before the program date (cut-off date) will incur a 15% service charge per applicant. This program will be payable in full for cancellations made on or after the cut-off date or for failure to attend the program. All cancellations must be in writing and emailed to us. In the event of insufficient applications this program will not proceed and registration monies be fully refunded. In the event of this program being cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances registration monies only will be refunded as Critical Agendas will not accept liability for the payment of any other associated costs. Critical Agendas reserves the right to vary the advertised programs prior to commencement.
Implementing positive psychology interventions with students for success outcomes
- Understanding the human brain – Thinking. Doing. Being.
- What are positive psychology interventions (PPI’s) and why use them?
- Implementing positive psychology interventions with students.
- Breaking it down – PPI’s and Actions Database
- Creating an atmosphere of curiosity and motivation
- Successful pathways – What does success look like for you and your students?