Save The Date
No applications for this program will be accepted after all vacancies have been filled. Unsuccessful applicants will have their monies refunded in full. Cancellation prior to two weeks before the program date (cut-off date) will incur a 15% service charge per applicant. This program will be payable in full for cancellations made on or after the cut-off date or for failure to attend the program. All cancellations must be in writing and emailed to us. In the event of insufficient applications this program will not proceed and registration monies be fully refunded. In the event of this program being cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances registration monies only will be refunded as Critical Agendas will not accept liability for the payment of any other associated costs. Critical Agendas reserves the right to vary the advertised programs prior to commencement.
Leadership Development for Aspiring Teachers and Coordinators- 3 Sessions
Please note: This workshop runs over three consecutive weeks. Each session consists of 1.5 hours of PD. Certificates will be issued at the completion of the 3rd session. No Split Bookings and No Transfers available.
All school leaders regularly need insights and tactics which,
- Deepen their pedagogical capability.
- Develop their capacity to lead teaching and learning.
- Strengthen their interpersonal skills, and
- Develop management and leadership skills.
This workshop equips school and aspirant leaders with,
- Tools and frameworks to refine your personal leadership purpose, in alignment with the vision of your school.
- The skills to face workplace challenges, such as having difficult conversations, leading teams, and dealing with complexity.
- Leadership strategies for driving organisational change and preparing for the future, while maintaining team performance.
In this workshop you will learn.
- How to turn visions into missions with data, direction, and accountability
- How to develop your behavioural intelligence so that you become adept at explaining the interactions that you need too take place, predicting and anticipating behavioural change, controlling your own emotions, and influencing you team.
- How influence works and how to use it well.
- How to strategically deal with power struggles, difficult conversations, and conflict.
- How the steps in strategic planning can be used to drive performance.
- How critical understandings of team development and how to develop them with even the most dysfunctional teams.
This is a highly practical workshop aligns all of the above with the skills of great teaching in classrooms and is extremely useful for senior teachers at all levels from K to 12.