Save The Date
Leadership Development for Aspiring Teachers and Coordinators
All school leaders regularly need insights and tactics which,
- Deepen their pedagogical capability.
- Develop their capacity to lead teaching and learning.
- Strengthen their interpersonal skills, and
- Develop management and leadership skills.
This workshop equips school and aspirant leaders with,
- Tools and frameworks to refine your personal leadership purpose, in alignment with the vision of your school.
- The skills to face workplace challenges, such as having difficult conversations, leading teams, and dealing with complexity.
- Leadership strategies for driving organisational change and preparing for the future, while maintaining team performance.
In this workshop you will learn.
- How to turn visions into missions with data, direction, and accountability
- How to develop your behavioural intelligence so that you become adept at explaining the interactions that you need too take place, predicting and anticipating behavioural change, controlling your own emotions, and influencing you team.
- How influence works and how to use it well.
- How to strategically deal with power struggles, difficult conversations, and conflict.
- How the steps in strategic planning can be used to drive performance.
- How critical understandings of team development and how to develop them with even the most dysfunctional teams.
This is a highly practical workshop aligns all of the above with the skills of great teaching in classrooms and is extremely useful for senior teachers at all levels from K to 12.