Save The Date
Leading the Management of Students
Schools place great responsibility and trust in teachers that step up to middle management roles including Year Level Coordinators, Heads of House and Pastoral Leaders. One key question for staff that are ‘leading the management of students’ is how much PL are these professionals provided so that they thrive in their leadership job?
To thrive in the role leaders need to know –
- What the research about student discipline is telling us?
- How to develop an integrated model of behaviour management for their school
- What makes a consequence effective and how to support teachers in building positive classroom environments
- How to write and translate school discipline policy into behaviour changing practices
- What is the current landscape with best practice and what really works in the role
Participants will be provided with a Positive Behaviour Development document that practically supports classroom learning and teacher practice that can be adapted to all school settings.