Save The Date
No applications for this program will be accepted after all vacancies have been filled. Unsuccessful applicants will have their monies refunded in full. Cancellation prior to two weeks before the program date (cut-off date) will incur a 15% service charge per applicant. This program will be payable in full for cancellations made on or after the cut-off date or for failure to attend the program. All cancellations must be in writing and emailed to us. In the event of insufficient applications this program will not proceed and registration monies be fully refunded. In the event of this program being cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances registration monies only will be refunded as Critical Agendas will not accept liability for the payment of any other associated costs. Critical Agendas reserves the right to vary the advertised programs prior to commencement.
Masterful Leadership Communication
Effective leadership communication strategies are critical to developing effective, motivated, cohesive teams.
This workshop explores the tools and techniques involved in masterful leadership communication.
• Understand your own communication style and how to best adapt to others’ styles.
• Learn how to communicate with crystal clear clarity and avoid misunderstandings.
• Learn the tools of communicating effectively with a group.
• Identify barriers to effective communication and how to overcome them.
• Uncover the importance of non-verbal communication and body language.
• Discover the essence of being a great listener and building active listening skills.
• Gain insight into asking open questions.
• Use strategic dialogue to create trusting an supportive relationships with, and amongst your team members.