Powerful Learning Profiles and Personal Learning Plans
Learning Plans and Personal Learning Plans (IEPs) are an integral part of the intervention framework to improve students’ learning and achievement, and build students’ capacity to learn. They are an opportunity for teachers to connect with students and to encourage students to become active participants in the learning process, empowering them to become independent learners, and motivating them to achieve their full potential.
Powerful Learning Profiles and Personal Learning Plans will assist you in developing effective Learning Profiles and Personal Learning Plans and the connection with the broader intervention framework.
Leticia will look at –
- The ‘Intervention Framework’ overview
- Learning Profiles, Personal Learning Plans (IEP, ELP) essential elements
- Linking to NCCD requirements
- Adjustments, accommodations and modifications
- Writing Learning Profiles & Personal Learning Plans
- Monitoring & review of student achievement
- Resource guide & links
- Support forum