Save The Date
Set up your students early to perform brilliantly in exams
Combat the frustration of ‘they get it in class, why can’t they perform as well in exams’ with
instantly-actionable activities and strategies that compliment (not take time AWAY from) your teaching that’ll have them ready and raring to tackle any exam question, in any subject, with clarity and confidence… and achieving results that have parents sending you emails you actually want to open 😉
You will discover:
- The not-so-secret exam success formula – and the ingredient almost all students are missing (without even realising).
- How you can train your students in the critical techniques required for ultimate exam performance WITHOUT spending all weekend creating new resources or taking time away from teaching the content.
- Instantly-actionable tools you can incorporate into the classroom the very next day and have your students using immediately.
- Strategic ways to use past papers so your students step into the examiner’s shoes so they can figure out what’s required (and what’s not) in their answers.
- How to combat The Spaghetti Approach, get kids out of the waffle zone and give them the tools to plan a succinct and focused response (that actually answers the question) 😉
This workshop is for you if:
- You’re a teacher who’s frustrated that your students KNOW the content, they just don’t seem to be able to put it across in the way that exams, essay titles and assessments require!
- You’re responsible for preparing senior students for ATAR exams.
- You deliver ‘study skills’ or ‘exam prep’ sessions.
- You teach students in Y9-12 and you can think of at least one student who…
is getting top grades, but they’re slogging their guts out, getting stressed and spending hours upon hours studying to do it. And it’d be awesome to have them still get those great results but reduce their stress, give them a little time to chill or for other sports or activities, or just be able to get exam prep, revision or assessment tasks done a little (or a LOT) more smoothly.
just doesn’t seem to get the reward they deserve or that reflects their effort. They’re working hard, but their results in exams just don’t live up to their ability.
These results, of course, are demoralising for the student, a little bit heart-breaking for their parents, and well, downright frustrating for teachers!
is doing okay, but you just KNOW could be doing better, if only they had the right strategies, or got their one or two ‘missing pieces of the exam puzzle’ into place. Maybe they don’t work as hard as they could, but if they just had the tools and techniques to study more strategically, if they could just get organised, time efficient and knew exactly WHAT to do and HOW to do it, then things could go from average to awesome.