VCE English Literature 2020
This workshop is specifically designed for Year 12 Literature teachers who want explore new and engaging ways to teach the new VCE course. The session will discuss a host of practical strategies for refining your teaching practice and improving the sophistication and fluency of student responses.
Participants will –
- Explore engaging ways to help students master writing timed close analysis responses and addressing the views and values of the text
- Discuss strategies for teaching the newest elements of the course, with a particular emphasis on the Literary Perspectives
- Trial deliberative practice exercises for teaching the skills specific to VCE Literature
- Explore model answers and analyse the 2017 Literature Exam report
- Learn specific strategies for reducing correction while improving teacher feedback