Save The Date
No applications for this program will be accepted after all vacancies have been filled. Unsuccessful applicants will have their monies refunded in full. Cancellation prior to two weeks before the program date (cut-off date) will incur a 15% service charge per applicant. This program will be payable in full for cancellations made on or after the cut-off date or for failure to attend the program. All cancellations must be in writing and emailed to us. In the event of insufficient applications this program will not proceed and registration monies be fully refunded. In the event of this program being cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances registration monies only will be refunded as Critical Agendas will not accept liability for the payment of any other associated costs. Critical Agendas reserves the right to vary the advertised programs prior to commencement.
VCE English Literature 2022
This workshop is specifically designed for Year 12 Literature teachers who want to explore new and engaging ways to teach the VCE Literature course.
The session will discuss a host of practical strategies for refining your teaching practice and improving the sophistication and fluency of student responses.
- Explore engaging ways to help students master writing timed close analysis responses based on passages.
- Discuss strategies for teaching the key elements of the course, with a particular emphasis on the Literary Perspectives task
- Trial deliberative practice exercises for teaching the skills specific to VCE Literature
- Explore model answers and analyse the 2021 Literature Exam report
- Learn specific strategies for reducing correction while improving teacher feedback
You can purchase a copy of Glens book “The Literature Toolbox” which will be referenced in this course by clicking on this link – https://www.hbe.com.au/hb6994.html