Presented by: Greg Mitchell
Event Information: 6 PD Hours
“Conflict is inevitable, but combat is optional.”
This incredibly practical workshop looks at how the key person in defining the extent and nature of conflict in a team is the leader of that team but how they are also the person who most capable of creating a resolution.
Key parts in this workshop are.
1. How to establish the RULEBOOK FOR ACTION by creating clear guidelines that spell out your team values and set the limits and boundaries that should never be crossed.
2. How to encourage HEALTHY CONFLICT by having regular discussions on a range of issues where open exchange of ideas and perspectives are common.
3. How to become consistent problem solving ROLE MODEL by being courageous enough to tackle issues and gracious enough to solve them.
4. How to be a CONFLICT COACH by assisting those who struggle with conflict through providing them with support and helping them learn how to solve their recurring problems
5. How to be a CONFLICT FACILITATOR by assisting team members in conflict by setting some ground rules and boundaries, keeping people on track, being firm, allowing each person to be heard, encouraging solutions and facilitating an agreement.
6. How to BUILD CAPABLE TEAMS who are empowered to solve conflicts by acknowledging and encouraging when team members and teams negotiate, innovate and come up with creative solutions to issues that impede their performance.
This is an extremely useful set of skills which are presented with humour, active engagement and mountain of really valuable resources. This workshop can change the whole way you operate.
Tuesday 30th April, 2019
|9.30am - 3.30pm (Reg. from 8.30am)|
Brisbane CBD -
Venue to be advised
Target Audience: All School Leaders.
|$279.00 + GST|