Presented by: Emily Ballenden
Event Information: 6 PD Hours
The ASD workshop will cover:
- What is ASD?
- ASD diagnosis
- What is Autistic Disorder (AD)?
- What is Asperger’s Syndrome (AS)?
- What is Childhood Disintegrative Disorder (CDD)?
- What is Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified (PDD-NOS)
- Co-morbid conditions associated with ASD
- Executive Functioning
- Indicators for students with ASD and other co-morbid conditions School wide strategies
- Strategies for the classroom
- Independent Learning Plans (ILPs)
- Behaviour Modification Plans (BMPs) / Behaviour Support Plans Strategies for in the yard
Friday 24th May, 2019
|9.30am - 3.30pm (Reg. from 8.30am)|
Target Audience: Primary & Secondary Teachers.
|$279.00 + GST|