Presented by: Anna Bennett
Event Information: 6 PD Hours
Schools often have Learning Areas/ Departments that have completely different ways for planning units of work, and this is far from ideal. Schools that plan effectively have one template which promotes common language and powerful learning. In addition, this template is based around the concept of ‘backward by design’.
In this workshop Leaders will develop a greater understanding that;
- Curriculum planning should be common across Learning Areas/Departments.
- Effective curriculum is planned backwards.
- There is a key difference between understandings, knowledge and skills.
- All Learning activities must align with U/K/S and assessment tasks.
- Evidence of understanding is revealed through performance.
Thursday 6th June, 2019
|9.30am - 3.30pm (Reg. from 8.30am)|
Target Audience: All Primary and Secondary Teachers.
|$279.00 + GST|