Save The Date
No applications for this program will be accepted after all vacancies have been filled. Unsuccessful applicants will have their monies refunded in full. Cancellation prior to two weeks before the program date (cut-off date) will incur a 15% service charge per applicant. This program will be payable in full for cancellations made on or after the cut-off date or for failure to attend the program. All cancellations must be in writing and emailed to us. In the event of insufficient applications this program will not proceed and registration monies be fully refunded. In the event of this program being cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances registration monies only will be refunded as Critical Agendas will not accept liability for the payment of any other associated costs. Critical Agendas reserves the right to vary the advertised programs prior to commencement.
How to proactively manage the workload of School Administration Staff T4
The workload of administrative staff can be busy and demanding with competing priorities and increased expectations. This workshop explores effective skillsets, tools and strategies to manage the workload of front office staff proactively.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Difficult conversations and Effective Communication Skills
- Understand how the powerful role of emotions in the workplace can encourage more positive interactions and enhance wellbeing
- The importance of job description clarity
- Time management strategies
- Working smarter, not harder
- Self-management tools
- Devise effective coping strategies to minimise and manage stressors.
- The 7 ‘C’s of effective communication
- Learn how to utilise the skill of ‘active listening’ during a professional conversation to diffuse, alleviate and transform what may otherwise spiral into a negative interaction.