Save The Date
No applications for this program will be accepted after all vacancies have been filled. Unsuccessful applicants will have any monies paid refunded in full. Cancellation made prior to the prior to 14 days from the event date will incur a 25% service charge per applicant. This program will be payable for in full for cancellations made within 14 days of the event or for failure to attend the program. Participants will be sent a Zoom link which is only to be used by the registered person, if any other unregistered person views the webinar without registration, they will be liable for the full registration plus an additional 25% administration fee. No attendance certificates will be issued until all monies are paid in full. Any cancellation must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com In the event of insufficient applications this program will not proceed, and registration monies paid will be fully refunded. Critical Agendas Pty Ltd will not be accepting liability for any other associated costs. Critical Agendas Pty Ltd reserves the right to vary the advertised program prior to commencement.
Communication Techniques and Well-being Strategies for our Front of Office Administrators
8.30am – 9.00am – Conference Registration/Log in.
9.00am – 10.15am – Dave Vinegrad – “Managing front office conversations” – the good, the bad and the ugly
Front office staff drive the heartbeat and often provide the first impression of ‘who we are’ at many schools. Front office staff are the often the ‘first responders’ to distressed and angry parents, anxious students, stressed and sometimes demanding teachers.
Most of us avoid difficult conversations because they are confronting, difficult, awkward, sometimes ugly, and the emotional stakes are often high.
Establishing and sustaining productive relationships across the school is a key role of office staff and they need adequate training and skills to make sure their wellbeing is maximized and the office can function without toxic relationships and unnecessary conflict.
In this workshop participants will:
- Explore high conflict people and organisations
- Define conflict and how people respond
- Be guided to take a L.E.A.P to problem solve and actively listen
- Applying the 4 x step conversation when things get ugly.
As an added bonus you will get the S.B.I strategy for free!
10.15am – 10.40am – Morning Tea.
10.40am – 12.00noon – Greg Mitchell – “Building Positive Relationships.”
Unlocking success for your staff with this high-energy workshop for front office wizards on mastering positive connections and boosting productivity.
In this engaging session, Greg Mitchell will empower your administrative assistants
- to enhance interpersonal skills,
- adopt effective communication, and
- cultivate a positive work environment.
From mastering the art of active listening to navigating challenging interactions, the workshop equips your team with practical tools for
- Creating harmonious relationships
- Boost morale,
- Streamline collaboration, and
- Promote a positive front office experience for your school community.
Join us for an immersive experience that goes beyond routine tasks, providing valuable insights that resonate in every professional interaction.
Let’s transform your administrative team into a powerhouse of positivity and productivity!
12.00pm – 12.10 Mini Break
12.10pm – 1.20pm – Sally Learey – “Strategies and Techniques to reduce Stress Management.”
The workload of administrative staff can be busy and demanding with competing priorities and increased expectations. This can impact both mind and body leading to feelings of overwhelm, stress and being out-of-control. This presentation explores effective strategies and techniques to reduce and manage stress.
- Stress (and its various types)
- The relationship between stressors and stress
- The impact of stress on the brain and body
- The impact of stress on work performance
- Stress reduction techniques
- Stress management techniques
- Stress prevention techniques
1.20pm – 2.00pm – Lunch.
2.00pm – 3.20pm – – Michelle Falzon – “Admin Zen – Empowering Administration roles with positive Coaching Psychology.”
In this enlightening presentation, we delve into the transformative realm of “Admin Zen.” Drawing from the rich tapestry of Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology, we unveil a powerful fusion that empowers administrators to not only excel in their roles but also find inner fulfilment.
At Positive Wellbeing Education, our mission is to enable individuals to thrive, flourish, and succeed, irrespective of their professional paths. With “Admin Zen,” we extend our expertise to the crucial realm of administration. This session will explore the practical applications of positive psychology principles in the context of administrative roles.
Participants will embark on a journey to:
1. Discover the Strength in Positivity: Understand how positive emotions, strengths, and resilience can be harnessed to enhance productivity and well-being in the administrative domain.
2. Foster Positive Relationships: Learn to build constructive working relationships, resolve conflicts, and create a harmonious work environment.
3. Cultivate Resilience: Explore techniques to cope with the demands of administrative responsibilities and emerge stronger from challenging situations.
4. Achieve Personal and Professional Growth: Harness the power of post-traumatic growth to transform setbacks into stepping stones to success.
Join us in this empowering presentation and unlock the potential for personal and professional growth within the realm of administration. “Admin Zen” is your pathway to a more positive, fulfilling, and successful journey in the administrative world.
3.20pm Seminar Close
NB: If minimum numbers for Face to Face are not met, this program will revert to a Zoom Webinar. If minimum numbers are not met for Zoom, the program will be run as a Face to Face only.
* Venue will be announced when minimum numbers met